FWIW: it's working fine for me. But I'm probably running the "more latest" code than anybody else ;-). More information about where it's missing for which case might be good. There have been features without metadata support, and urls in the main menu which might have lead to unexpected behaviour. But I've fixed both of them today. Make sure you're running 1.56 or later.

Ok, something's wrong indeed: some icons would not be displayed (in SqueezePad), but if I scrolled down the list, then back up again, they would be there. Or when drilling past a list with fully loaded icons, upon backing out to it (eg. Playlists -> some playlist -> Playlists), the formerly populated icons would be empty. But all would eventually show up again if I scrolled around the list.

Now Playing seems fine.

--

Michael