bluegaspode wrote:
> I'm afraid right now I have no means of testing Qubuz.
> Do the images show in the web interface of Squeezebox Server or in the
> free App from Logitech?
>
> Only if images are available there you should expect them to appear in
> SqueezePad (I can do no wonders, if other don't show the images as well
> ;) )

On the Squeeze Server web interface the images appear only in the left
panel.  They do not appear in the playlist panel (nor is there artist or
album title).  I cannot verify if others are experiencing this. Perhaps
someone else will comment either here or in the other similar thread on
the 3rd party software forum.   In any case, thank you for a terrific
app.