JJZolx wrote:
> I may not understand the protocols that well, but I don't see what this
> could have to do with your problem. Obviously the content-length won't
> be correct, and since I've seen typical 16/44.1 material that can have
> compression rates anywhere from 20% to 70%, the number can be wildly
> off. Obviously, it must be unimportant or nothing would work at all.

Well the number is indeed *slightly* unimportant (most player's just
keep downloading until the server loses the connection). But
unfortunately it is not *totally* unimportant, (it helps the player
navigate to the right offset during a time seek operation).

JJZolx wrote:
> Doesn't LMS itself use HTTP to stream, and didn't you say that the
> players have no problems playing the same material streamed by LMS? Have
> you examined whether or not it's your server that's unable to keep the
> SB buffers filled?

Indeed. Believe me, I am exploring all possible explanations...