Hi;
when I used Orange Squeeze, I had the problem that in the pop-up
windows, no text was visible.
(When I tapped on the area of the non-visible Text, the related funktion
was activated. So it is really only the text that is missing...)

What do I mean by pop-up w?
For example in the Player menue: When I tab on the little triangle on
the right side for one of the players, a context menue pops up (the pop
up window).
That window has a head line listing the player ('On: xyz-Playername')
and underneath there are lines, subdividing tasks - but no text is
visible for me. But when I tab the 1st, the synchronize options appear
(with all text visible).
On the last line, a faint small 'zzz' is visible - no further text,
leading to the snooze option

Am I really the only one having this issue??
Note: I am running OZ on an e-ink (b&w) device - a rooted Barnes&Noble
Nook Touch running Android 2.1.

Is there a way to fix this?

Heiner