Thank you for extra quick replay! awesome! :)
db122 wrote:
>  Explain why you're doing this on a regular basis, and I might consider
> spending time on implementing that (priorities, right?) but I think most
> people alternate between SN and their local server exclusively.

Basically I use:
1. LMS on my NAS as my main MUSIC library/collection of FLAC's and
MP3's
2. LSM Lite (I think its called) on USB plugged to one of my touches as
secondary library
Mainly used for educational music materials like - play-along's/lessons
for bass/drums/piano/etc and other audio which is not really suitable
for main music library and generally only used in music room. However I
also use music room touch with main library for purely listening
purposes eg. if she wants to listen smth else on main setup. :)
I was able to jump servers using SqueezeCommander, but I can see now its
rather obscure option..

I guess priority-wise it goes right down to bottom of your list ( if not
straight to bin ;) )

I believe my setup might be interesting for people who want separate
libraries: husband/wife/kids etc, in which case this feature would be
required..
32GB USB stick and LSM Lite seems to be working quite well in my
setup...  I know its advisable to only connect up to 3 players to LSM
Lite, but in my case that's not a problem..

hmm. Perhaps you know better ways of creating multi library/server
system?

Anyway it's not massive problem to use SqueezeCommander when required
and Orange Squeeze for everything else. Just it would be nice to have
everything covered in one app.
Once again thanks for your work, great stuff! Cheers!