slimhase wrote:
> Hi;
> when I used Orange Squeeze, I had the problem that in the pop-up
> windows, no text was visible.
> (When I tapped on the area of the non-visible Text, the related funktion
> was activated. So it is really only the text that is missing...)
>
> What do I mean by pop-up w?
> For example in the Player menue: When I tab on the little triangle on
> the right side for one of the players, a context menue pops up (the pop
> up window).
> That window has a head line listing the player ('On: xyz-Playername')
> and underneath there are lines, subdividing tasks - but no text is
> visible for me. But when I tab the 1st, the synchronize options appear
> (with all text visible).
> On the last line, a faint small 'zzz' is visible - no further text,
> leading to the snooze option
>
> Am I really the only one having this issue??
> Note: I am running OZ on an e-ink (b&w) device - a rooted Barnes&Noble
> Nook Touch running Android 2.1.
>
> Is there a way to fix this?

You probably are one of the very few running the app on a black and
white device.  Surely there is a way to fix it, but it may be a bit of
guessing how to work around the issue because I have no way to test how
the colors and device default themes interact.  I suspect the root
problem is actually in the default device theme used -- the default text
color used in the action menu is the same (or nearly the same -- with a
black and white device there aren't too many options) as the default
background color.

I wil think about how to best solve this.