Jokke wrote:
> My next system could be the YAMAHA CD-N500.....

Yamaha makes some nice gear, I'm a big fan of their AVR's and own two
myself.  That said, I'd pass on this unit....

-  pricey, $1200 (MSRP) cd player with networking
-  no WiFi, need a separate Yamaha WiFi adapter
-  no Sync, even if they had Sync it would require another $1200 Yamaha
player
-  historically they lag behind competitors in networking features &
functions (i.e. Denon, Pioneer, etc...)
-  proprietary software (i.e.  no third party apps/plugins)

The above is in great part why their two generations of their MusicCast
system failed and is now discontinued.  MusicCast was essentially an
over priced Olive system with fewer features and proprietary software.