autopilot wrote:
> Putting the fact that we can still run our hardware in the short term
> aside for now; To me, it seems like the only real alternative solution
> is Sonos. Opinions? What would you buy now and why?

My solution is to go the Airport Express/iPeng route in conjunction with
LMS. I want to stay with an LMS setup because I like the BCC iPlayer
plugin, and there is no iPlayer iOS app that works in the US currently.
Using the iPeng playback feature, in conjunction with Airplay and the
Airport express I get to keep the iPlayer functionality and also get
access to all of the iOS apps that support airplay but that don't have
LMS plug in support. I have been running this for a couple of weeks now
and so far I like it as it seems to me to be the best of all worlds for
the type of listening I do.