Julf wrote:
> I am glad that solution works for you, but the reason most of us are
> still part of this forum and community instead of hanging out in the
> Apple fanboy groups is that we either prefer the superior functionality
> the SB system gives us, or that we resent the gilded iCage apple forces
> you into, or both.

QFT

The only iDevices that I own are the 1st gen click wheel and the 1st gen
iPod Touch. And I have rarely used them. iTunes however, is THE single
worst piece of software I have ever used! I have zero interest in
proprietary, crippled hardware that I cannot customize and use in nearly
any way I so choose. Thus, that rules out any and pretty much all
crApple products. And is also the reason that I will NOT be in the
market for a UE device. Add the ability to use plugins/apps and I would
consider it.