jsmithlon wrote:

> Which other system can do that except the Sonos which is much more
> expensive than the SB?

To answer your question, there is no other product out there at the
moment.

Regarding the expense of Sonos, it's not as bad as it used to be.  The
players are expensive and then you had to add the cost of the
controller.  With iOS and andriod devices being quite prevelant, you
don't need that any more, so the cost of the controller isn't a factor
any more.  Now that I fully appreciate the convenience and enjoyment of
this type of system, the cost of the Sonos offereing isn't as bad as I
originally thought.