yocky wrote:
> I've just installed 1.3.4 from the Market.
>
> I noticed in a previous version that downloading files had been made
> possible, saw the relevant section in preferences where i could specify
> the download location, but didn't get round to testing it. Now with the
> latest version I don't see any reference to downloading in the menus or
> preferences at all....

While browsing, use the context/action menu (the triangle thing) and
look for a "Download" menu item at the bottom of the list. We've tried
to support detection of tracks within most hierarchies that can contain
local tracks. Download preferences are available from the screen that
lists all of the downloadable tracks that are discovered.