erland wrote:
> Maybe a transparent box so we can see the board, something similar to
> this Raspberry Pi case:
> http://www.adafruit.com/blog/2012/05/29/raspberry-pi-case-preview/
> (In this case I want the circuit board personally signed by John since I
> will be able to view the signature through the transparent case)
> :-)

I have one of these for my Raspberry Pi, and I think such a case would
be a good option for our player.  Once the design's done it's dirt cheap
to make for someone with the right tool, and it's beautifully simple to
assemble, with no screws or fixings, just some clever sprung lugs built
into the design.  I'd favour the transparent one myself, but you can
start with any colour of perspex that you like.  I think a shiny black
one would look good too.