My SB3 has not been working for some BBC stations for listen again.
Radio4, Radio4Extra and 6Music only show "empty" when trying to browse
programs.  Listen live works ok on all stations.  I've checked the xml
from the BBC and radio 4 looks ok.  As my Touch is working fine with
iPlayer for these (all) stations, this is looking like an SB3 problem.

I am running 7.7.2 (just upgraded), updated the firmware on both the SB3
and Touch and did a factory reset on the SB3.  I've tried to remove the
iPlayer app from the SB3, but there is no option for this - it doesn't
appear in the App Gallery to uninstall and then reinstall.

Any help with this would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Steve