steve4586 wrote:
> So does the Touch use the same plugin as the SB3?  If so, I am really
> confused now as the Touch works fine.
>
> I have been using iPlayer extra, but the interface isn't quite as
> accessible as iPlayer.  My wife really likes iPlayer, but is frustrated
> by iPlayer extra.
>
> For the moment I have swapped SB3 and Touch so it is where we do most of
> our iPlaying.
>
> Thanks for the help and advice, it is really appreciated.

The BBCiPlayer LMS plugin will work with all players.  You can also
install a BBCiPlayer App for Touch  & Radio which does the same but
without need for a local LMS.

The Extra plugin was not intended to replace the iPLayer plugin just add
additional choice such as the top 10 categories.  However after user
requests it can aso provide a fallback when BBCiPlayer XML feed is not
working.  The Extra  awkward menu is determined the  alternative source
of prog info.

Since Extra works but BBCiPlayer own menu is empty then check that
BBCiPlayer plugin is up to date (what version have you installed ) ?
Another possibility is some problem getting XML so I suggest clearing
LMS cache and also check date/time on LMS host.