JohnSwenson wrote:

> So Gen1 is "some assembly required", Gen2 is plug and play.

Thanks. I really would not see a problem in having a Gen2 version with
"some assembly required" - since having a complete plug and play device
would really mean that someone has to moreless make it his job to put
the boxes together etc.
Who knows, there might be a flood of orders.
Since no soldering is required, I believe most users should be able to
manage.

So maybe having atleast an option of - buy your own wandboard and get a
"kit" from us, would be preferrable also keeping cost and effort at a
minimum. Just an idea.

Then also a complete plug and play version, for users that have no
interest in fiddling themselves.