Lem wrote:

> Without wanting to question Triode's excellent work too much, I still
> not sold on using Jivelite, although there's no harm in bundling it in.
> If I want the TV on, I'll use my XBMC box which has a far prettier UI.
> For me a headless player controlled by something portable
> (smartphone/tablet) makes more sense as a multiroom system.

You are free not to use it...  I ended up buying a 1080 monitor to
develop with it and actually think that in some circumstances an lcd
screen dedicated to the player may make sense (rather than needing to be
your TV).  The current skin is 1080p, but there is also the joggler one
at 800x480.  (we could also look at touch screen later)

It is also useful for setup/configuration changes as it gives a direct
access to the device without needing a network (which was one of my
reasons for it)