JohnSwenson wrote:

> Triode and JackOfAll, I see a USB audio gadget mode driver in the
> wandboard SDK (drivers/USB/gadget/f_audio.c,f_audio_source.c), I don't
> know if these are getting compiled into the kernel or not or if they
> work with iMX6 or not. The wandboard has an OTG complient jack so it
> should be possible to try and plug it  into another host computer and
> see if it looks like a DAC!

I'll add it to the list. On the current mean-and-lean kernel compile,
USB Gadget Driver is compiled in, rather than a module, which means you
can only select a single gadget, currently Mass Storage. Next compile
I'll see if it does compile as a module and try to build all the gadget
drivers (including audio gadget) as modules. (Unfortunately, I have had
problems compiling several of the drivers as modules. They don't build
or build with errors. Or in one case, driver compiled as a module
without errors but kernel won't boot.)