aubuti wrote:
> One of my Duet Controllers lives about 15cm (6 inches) from my fairly
> newish GE microwave, and never has a hiccup. But it's also moving a lot
> less data than a regular player, so maybe that's the difference, or at
> least part of it. But my extra access point that is in constant use is
> only about 1 meter from the microwave and it doesn't seem to be affected
> either. Now I'm more curious, so I'll bring my Radio down and sit it
> next to the microwave for a test.

I don't think the Controller is a useful indication, because of the
amount of data that's moved, as you say. Continuous streaming of high
rate data is a sterner test - the buffer will hold a much longer sample
of MP3 data than FLAC data - but whatever format you stream you're going
to have to run the microwave for a while before the first dropout in
playback occurs.

I must admit, your access point experience is harder to dismiss though
:)  I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the Radio.