cdmackay wrote:

> I also don't see why someone would re-use a working power supply from a
> working SBT. Wouldn't that obviously render the SBT inoperable? Or is
> that lots of people have broken SBTs with working power supplies?

Because, if it's as good as advertised, I suspect there will be a fair
number of people who will just substitute in this new device in place of
their already working Touch, possibly selling their stand-alone dac, and
then just relegating their Touch to a backup device status.   If that's
the case, it would just a simple matter of using the same power supply,
unplugging the Touch, plugging in the new device and you're up and
running immediately.  If you're like me and have kept the original Touch
power supply, but have "upgraded" to an aftermarket linear supply, it
would also then be relatively easy to sell the old Touch accompanied by
its original power supply.