mikk64 wrote:
> i read blogs mostly on my pc, sometimes on tablet
> the listening session could be better if later, maybe saved for the
> right time and the right attention, but not necessary
>
> the blogs i read could be the source for creating playlist i'd like
> i tried smart mix but this wonderful plugin (i really enjoy it!) has a
> real limited range of selection, instead exploring all my library
> it would be better if the link between songs was based on blogs, few and
> selectable maybe
> i think spotify has something right in its apps selection, but i'd
> prefer to rely on my own library
> don't know exactly, maybe because i think its more restrict to my taste

Would you prefer an automatic smart playlist (like SmartMix plugin)
based on information on your selected blogs, or would you prefer to be
able to browse contents from artists/albums mentioned on the blog and
manually select which one you like to listen to ?

mikk64 wrote:

> sorry, i understand it is difficult, these are just ideas...

Challenges are there to be solved... :-)
The real challenge here is actually not the technical one, it's more of
a legal problem to get permission to read the information on the blogs
from software.