maybe you're right...
i haven't seen ipeng 'cause i don't have any ipod, just Windows and
Sony, but could be what i'd love
for now i don't use a lot the links inside the blogs i read, because i
prefer listen to music on my hi-fi system
obviously i don't buy anything they recommend, but i'd like to listen
what i already have about it
i also have a temporary part of my collection, where i put albums for
the time to listen and understand if they worth buying or keeping
what i meant was the possibilities to rely on blogs for starting
exploring and discover more inside one's collection, making choices
based on blogs reccomandations and something like that

maybe an example:
i read about a new album on pitchfork, they make comparison with other
names...
if i don't have yet the album, i have something they just mention in my
library
should be wonderful if ickstream take care choosing my whole playlist
starting from that!

with ipeng all the links on a pithcfork page (spotify, in this case) are
managed throughout squeezebox?