I was all set to eBay my SB's, I just don't have the time anymore to be
so hands-on (I just want something that works extremely reliably and is
easy for my other half and kids can use without issue). I know community
efforts are in the pipeline, but they cant seem to even come up with a
name and some of it seems very pie-in-the-sky. Plus i camt be bothered
tech-supporting myself all the time, things were bad enough at times
with official software. I was considering going down the Airplay route
while I wait some something better. Then I stumbled came across this...
Seems interesting but I am still not 100% sure where it's going and what
it will actually do for me. Is it a full local server and mysb.com
replacement? What models will it work with?

Hopefully the website will have more info soon and explain things better
for us non-developer types. In my opinion, if you want this to be
success you will need to be clearer about things and get as many
existing SB owners on board as quickly as posible. I realise its early
days and this is a pre-announcement, but many people like me will be
browsing these forums looking for a reason to not bail out.

As for the name, I assume its pronounced as "I seek a stream?" (Like ICQ
was 'I seek you').

Whatever happens, if I'm on board or not, good luck and I hope it's a
success :)