This all sounds very interesting.
I currently use a Transporter running LMS on my PC. One of the plug ins
I find very useful is TrackStat. I assume this will be included in your
new software project?

I understand a Transporter version of your software is further down your
list of priorities.

I've been looking around at other streaming devices but none seem to
offer all the features you currently get with LMS and all the various
plugins.

I've registered my e-mail add on your website for newsletter updates.

Good luck with the project.

Transporter (Black) > Cyrus 8XPd QX > B&W CDM1NT Speakers

CD/HDD Recorder: Alesis Masterlink ML-9600

http://www.last.fm/user/norderney1962