Hi

I realize that there is a limitation with SB3 ( and earlier ) whereby 96
/ 24 is down sampled by the server. Now my question is this :-

I am using the digital out and assume that technically the stream can be
passed thru untouched and retain its sample rate / bit depth etc ?

If so, how can I configure the server to ignore any such down sampling
prior to passing it on ?

I have a large amount of my music store at either 96 / 24 and its fine
through my touch but I want to use my SB3 into my second system (
Meridian AC200 + DSP3200 ) without any quality degradation

Thanks in advance