Hello All,

I've been lurker on the slimdevices for forum some time. It's a great
source of information and certainly helped me get up the steep learning
curve when I bought my duet a few years ago. It was a painful process
initially, and the device nearly ended up in the bin a few times, but
thanks to the contributions of many of you I managed to get up and
running and have now had a stable system running for almost 2 years now.
I couldn't live without my Duet. Hence my keen interest in this project
and its success.

Due to having a stable system for so long I haven't visited the site
recently and didn't know of all the activity going on around a
squeezebox successor. I spent yesterday looking back through this thread
and getting up to date with the project. And can believe how far it's
come. My sincerest thanks & admiration goes out to all who have got it
to this stage.

I'm not a coder, but in a past life (career) I was in electronics and
I'm now in systems engineering in the aerospace industry. If I can
contribute to this project in any way I will. The team I'm part of has
some design/CAD experience and of 3D printing (ALM), both plastic &
metallic - could be useful?

I'm currently planning my wandboard kit & PSU purchases and reading up
on the FAQs & quick start guide - thanks to all for providing these.

Again, many thanks. Sorry I'm late to the party. Better late than
never!

Rob
Mellor, Lancashire, UK.

PS. I love the irony of these discussions being on a Logitech owned
forum.