Thanks guys. I'll pop in from time to time, one day I hope I have the
time and money to dive back in. There are some cool things in the
pipeline.

I understand the defensiveness of people about their systems, and I know
it can be a very stable system. I'm not trying to be negative, indeed I
have mostly positive things to say. The Sqeesebox is overall the best
multiroom audio system even today (although the Sonos is close and seems
a bit cheaper these days). I perhaps did not express myself well, it's
more a use case scenario and justifying keeping things when we have
bills and other things would suit the kids/wife more. But like I said,
the Apple stuff is just a stand in. We already have iPhones and iPads,
and will be using Airplay. iTunes is a terrible bloated program that's
unsuitable as a server. In fact when I played around a bit using it to
serve video it was a lot less stable than Logitech server.

Thanks again :)

Cheers, auto.

*lounge:* squeezebox 3, squeezebox controller, cambridge audio 640a,
mission 701's *kitchen:* squeezebox touch, trends ta-10.1, kef cresta
1's. *bedroom:* squeezebox boom *bathroom/garden:* squeezebox radio
*car:* ipod classic 80gb *portable:* iphone 3gs 32gb (+ipeng)