Fully understand and best wishes. I'm sure many around here thank you
for your many contributions to the forum and the users of the squeezebox
"ecosystem".  For me, as much as I enjoy the way the SB system
transformed my listening experience, I really enjoy the (mostly) nice
folks that hang out at this forum and the help they provide each other.
I've learned a tremendous amount of useful information by simply
checking in here.  Regards...

*Location 1:* VortexBox (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S (iPeng), iPad2 (iPengHD & SqueezePad),
CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify