mps wrote:
> Hi Pippin,
> Almost all artists show correctly (I've only noticed Hendrix being
> wrong), so I guess it's not surprising that you didn't run into it. As
> you suspected, Flushing the cache does not have any effect. Is there any
> way for me to completely flush the cache to check if it is a stale
> image?  Better yet, is there any way for me to see what URL iPeng thinks
> it is using? (The correct image is indeed from Last.FM)
>

> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Hmmm, I just installed iPeng 7 on my iPhone, and it has the same problem
even though the install was brand new, so I'm guessing it's not a cache
issue.

Here's the (somewhat surprising) summary of where I'm seeing the
problem.

Works: iPeng (iPhone), Squeezeplay (PC), Web Interface
Doesn't work: iPeng 7 (both iPhone and iPad), iPeng HD (iPad)

In all of the "Doesn't work" cases, it shows the same incorrect Jimi
Hendrix artist image.

Mike