mps wrote:
> Hmmm, I just installed iPeng 7 on my iPhone, and it has the same problem
> even though the install was brand new, so I'm guessing it's not a cache
> issue.

As long as it's an issue with Jimi Hendrix only I tend to believe it's
somehow related to CB's caching or something specific to this case.

I looked at what CB delivers (at least with the default "Artists" menu)
and it's the exact same relative URL MAI delivers for iPeng's native
"Artists" menu.

If you had plenty of time, you could set "network.cometd" logging on
your server to "debug" and load the CB Artsist menu. Make sure to
immediately turn the setting off after the menu loaded (just the menu,
don't wait for the artwork) since it's very verbose.
Then look for the entry for Jimi Hendrix.
It should look somewhat like this:

Code:
--------------------

  actions => {
  more => {
  cmd => ["contextmenu"],
  itemParams => "params",
  params => { artist_id => 35_746, isContextMenu => 1, menu => "artist" },
  },
  },
  icon    => "imageproxy/mai/artist/35746/image.png",
  params  => { artist => 35_746, hierarchy => "artists,artist", textkey => "J"
},
  text    => "Jimi Hendrix",
  textkey => "J",
  type    => "artist",
  window  => {
  icon => "imageproxy/mai/artist/35746/image.png",
  titleStyle => "album",
  },
  },

Actually, it should look EXACTLY like this except for the numbers.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*