Thanks everybody for the replies.

I like both, but I'm really sold on the cool factor of the Transporter.
That's where I'm leaning. The Touch is cheaper (a plus), but not by much
compared to it's price before Logitech stopped producing them. Can
someone explain a little more about the EDO plugin on the Touch? What
does that do? I'm not exactly PC savvy, so overlook my ignorance
please.

The biggest thing I worry about with another SB and the ones I have is
if/when one of them dies. If I knew of someone or someplace that could
repair them, like with the VDF display as mentioned, then I would feel a
lot better about buying another one.

I really like the looks of that Transporter.