The LMS packages for Synology are made by Synology themselves. I don't
know exactly how they differ from the regular ones, but if you feel
adventurous you could always open the .spk file with 7zip (or
equivalent) and start hacking. I haven't tried it myself, but if the
differences between 7.7.2 and 7.7.3 are small enough...

No need to tinker the .spk file. If you feel comfortable copying around a few files, you could easily take the 7.7.4 (or 7.8 fwiw) tarball, and copy over the Slim folder with its sub-folders.

--

Michael