ezekieldas wrote:
> Thanks Gary --Yes I'm synching 2x squeezeboxes + the SqueezeLite player
> on the VM (no to very little latency here).
>
> I will try playing some music w/o synch. But if this turns out to be the
> issue I've essentially downgraded my configuration to accomplish what
> once worked fine. That is, I'd still be looking for a tuning solution
> for this problem. Any suggestions there?

My problem started out of the blue as well. Not synching is just for
diagnosis purposes, not a permanent solution. If it turns out that there
is not problem without synching, then you can add back players one at a
time (synched) to see where the problem might lie.  If one of the
players is the problem, then there are options to get that player better
connected so that you don't have a problem. On the otherhand, if you
have same issue with any player, even without synching, then you'll need
to look elsewhere for the source of the problem.

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S (iPeng), iPad2 (iPengHD & SqueezePad),
CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify