Hm, call me a cynic, but that "human curated music" part is the one I
like the least, it sounds like "we will try to bring the old 'record
companies buy their way to user's ears' business model back to the
modern age'"

I do listen to music "curated" by actual humans I know and trust - my
friends with a taste as well as music blogs - and all I need for that
are services with an open API so that these people can openly share
links. Something currently delivered by SoundCloud and Spotify.

For this reason already MOG - who where asking for an NDA to allow me to
share their links, probably the reason nobody ever does it - was a
brain-dead service from my POV and probably one of the reasons they
failed.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*