Just got this from Beats Music:

Thanks sincerely for your loyalty to MOG. It means everything to us that
you stuck with us while we created the next generation of streaming
music services, Beats Music, using the great foundation of the MOG team
and product. As you may know, Beats purchased MOG more than a year ago
because we too were in love with its fidelity, simplicity, and mobile
capabilities. Our goal was to go a step beyond where MOG or any other
service had gone, to be more than a server, to be of service to the
listener. We wanted to build an app that helped us discover music the
way we discover music, through trusted curators, but that uses computers
for what they’re good at, personalizing an experience to bring the
right song, right now.
The result is Beats Music, an app now available for *iPhone, Android,
Windows Mobile, Web, and Sonos*, an app that not only has all the
on-demand subscription features you came to love in MOG but also more
ways to find the right song to listen to right now than any other app on
the planet. With Beats Music you should always be one hand and a maximum
of five seconds away from something great to listen to without needing
to think or type in a search box. If you’d like to search or build
your own playlist, please do. But on those many moments when
you’re looking for a quick fix, Beats Music delivers.

My reply:
Dear Mr. Rogers

There is a substantial group of MOG subscribers who chose the MOG
service because of a smart decision that MOG made a couple of years
back. This decision was to provide a way to interface the MOG service
with the Logitech Squeezebox music server system that would provide
control and listening through the Squeezebox hardware. Basically it was
a plug in that could be activated in the users local server (computer)
that then allowed you to access MOG directly through any Squeezebox in
your house. MOG did this at the request of Squeezebox users and we have
remained loyal. When MOG goes dark, I suspect this capability will not
extend to Beats music. If that is correct, then that entire group of MOG
users  will switch to the only other service with 320k files that is
Squeezebox accessible. And that service is Spotify. I don’t even
know if it’s possible for Beats to create such an interface today,
because Logitech’s support of the Squeezebox architecture has
suffered dramatically. Still, there’s a huge universe of these
network streamers worldwide and a lot of people loved listening to MOG
over them. Maybe you can check with your network group to see what plans
there are (if any) to keep these customers.  Thanks for your
consideration.

John S.
A loyal MOG listener

Can't say we didn't try!