Bonesteel wrote:

A spritied defense, yet the simple fact is that until they identify what platforms they test it on and what tests they perform, the unknown
gaps in testing indeed get pushed to we consumers.  The limited
regression testing increases the number of these instances we need to
deal with.

I'm beginning to get that "why am I bothering" feeling here, but I'll go ahead one more time.... You are getting better support for far less money than you understand. Go buy some commercial enterprise software some time, you'll see more bugs, worse support, and a hole in your wallet that looks like a fleet of luxury cars.

--
Jack At Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture!
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin