jfalk I was interested to read your experience with Sonos. I'm currently
still using my Transporter and probably will continue using it until it
fails. But you never know when that might happen.
I have 55,000 tracks in my music database and that grows month by month
due to my addiction to buying CDs!!!

Does Sonos still have a restriction on the maximum size of the music
database? I think it used to be 60,000 tracks?
Does it allow you to search on track artist, album artist and composer?
One Of the Plugins I would really miss would be TrackStat.
I have also been looking at NAIM and Cyrus streamers but they are quite
expensive - although the Cyrus Stream X2 is at the same price as I paid
for my Transporter.

Transporter (Black) > Cyrus 8XPd QX > B&W CDM1NT Speakers

CD/HDD Recorder: Alesis Masterlink ML-9600

http://www.last.fm/user/norderney1962