<Quote>
I would like to have the OPTION of adding songs dynamically to random
mixes instead of this being the default behavior. (I think the previous
versions of the plugin had this functionality). I personally want to
generate a random playlist which is static, with songs not continuously
added
</Quote>

Is this not the behaviour of Shuffle Mode. Play back all the songs in
your collection then hit the shuffle button. You'll get a static
playlist of all songs shuffled randomly.
This mode still exists.

The Random Mix plugin was designed to work on a subset of your
collection, only maintaining a small playlist which expands
dynamically.

--
oreillymj