agillis wrote:
> - Custom aluminium case. You really need to see it to appreciate how
> beautiful it is and and how well it works. The CD slot is hidden in the
> border. Very "Apple like"
I agree that it does look very nice.
(I hate to say this, but IMHO the one thing that slightly spoils its
appearance is the Vortexbox logo on the front !)

agillis wrote:

> - SOtM USB card. As may of you already know this is the best USB card in
> the industry. Precision oscillators, super low noise power supplies etc.
I thought the point about modern asynchronous USB DACs is that they are
unaffected by the quality of the USB host (within reason).

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A