serge789 wrote:
> Try to build the Raspery and use an external DAC like this:
> http://www.thomann.de/de/teac_ud_501_b.htm

to me the issue is... once my (significant) collection of SB devices
go.... why keep investing in HW if the SW component looks vulnerable? I
think I said back in 2006 that I would pay a license fee for the SBS
software. I would have paid for an officially supported and productized
softsqueeze agent. They gave it away for free with the devices, they
never should have. *Software* is always the most valuable asset. They
got it backwards... unfortunately.

...pablo
Server: Virtual Machine running Ubuntu 12.04 + LMS 7.7.3 on VMware
Player
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- Creek Destiny Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->-
KEF LS50
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Classic-> MusicalFidelity
M1PWR -> Totem DreamCatcher