Julf wrote:
> So just to check - you are saying that you heard a difference in the
> audio quality between the LMS server running on different OS platforms,
> but with the same player/client?

No, I don't intent to make such claim, Julf.

Over the last five years I have explored several configurations with
different hardware, operating systems and audio applications.
That includes compiling SqueezePlay for ARM devices.
For a long time I have settled for a configuration that supports playing
my local NPR station. This streaming radio station requires resampling,
though.
Unlike some other NPR stations.
With my current setup, my local NPR station is no longer supported.

In this thread of requests for support, I just want to say that setup is
*straight forward* and the result is enjoyable.