garym wrote:
> Yes, I've been following the forum threads on this and it sounds
> impressive (as does your work effort to get it to this point!).  The
> major hiccup for me is that my current setup relies upon perfect
> synching in several locations around my house. If you can make synching
> work too, then I'll be *very* excited.

Yes, I agree this is the painpoint and I'm really trying to see how I
could have access to Sonos sync mechanism. But how do you do today with
your connect:to get sync ? Personally, I used to plug a Touch on a
play:5 and use Sonos ability to forward an analogue input to the rest of
the Sonos system. That worked extremely well, but the pain is that all
my Sonos devices were seen as a single squeezedevice, so I till had to
alternate between Sonos GUI and LMS

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)