Benefactor wrote:
> So the system still hangs up.

This is happening during music playback? Are you doing anything on the
server when this happens? Browsing music, for instance.

> Don't really know much about interpreting server logs, but the system
> got hung up again tonight while accessing Wes - Complete Live in Paris
> 1965.  Then I restarted LMS, and was then able to play the album without
> a hangup.

I don't see anything unusual in the log. That warning message has been
there for years.

> Now thinking that I might need to image and replace my music drive.

Is the drive actually having problems? Try a SMART reporting tool to see
whether or not it is. One free tool you can use is 'CrystalDiskInfo'
(http://crystalmark.info/software/CrystalDiskInfo/index-e.html). If it
says the drive is good, then I wouldn't worry about the drive.