Fizbin wrote:
> Are you running LMS as administrator? Also, is it possible to try your
> music library (on a smaller scale) on your internal drive?

Yes on administrator.

I guess I could try and run some music from the internal drive.

Just very perplexing, since I've had the system configured this way for
many years, have played countless hours of music without a hiccup, and
then within the last few weeks I run into this issue every couple of
days where I press "play" and nothing happens.

Again, the album tracks appear on the web interface, the track times
move on the web interface, but the first track freezes on the players at
00:00.

This happens seemingly at random, and on some albums I've played dozens
of times through since I set the system up.