Thanks again Mnyb! Love your feedback.

I hope that the differentiating factors of BoxSett will be:
1. Any format of music (FLAC being an option for those who want it)
2. Great albums curated by awesome labels
3. New audience (for artists and labels)
4. New artists without feeling overwhelmed by selection (for listeners)
5. Great price
6. Non-profit element

Its not for everyone, but I hope that it is for enough people.

Eventually, I would like to have a subscription option, but I think
people are a bit tired of those for the moment.

Thanks again!
Matt