Yes to many subscriptions then you get flooded with music options again

Looking forward to see what irregular offerings this initiative will
provide .

Any idea on how often a boxsett will apear , but on the other hand  a
user don't have to buy all the sets .
Preview samples would be an idea (30 s of each song or like boomkat does
it an anyiyng beep every 30 seconds , but the full song as preview )

Why I quit b&w music club , never had the time to digest all the music
they provided me with , even if never downloaded most of thier classical
offerings , but still to many albums I rarely listen to .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)