Cheers,

Prior to the firmware #26 released with 6.2, my setup was happily
working! The SB2 would wake up my server, connect (after the 20 sec.s
or so boot time) and I could start playing my netradio stations (using
WMA streams).
Now, since the WMA decoding is done in the SB2, no traffic is generated
from the SB2 to the server, and hence the server shuts down again
thinking that the SB2 is powered off.

This is *not* related to any Windows XP bug etc., but simply a result
of missing traffic from the SB2 to the server - I believe that a Linux
box will also exhibit the same behaviour to preserve power.
It can be fixed by any sort of traffic from the SB2 to the server, not
necessarily a WOL magic packet.

--
getprogs