phred wrote:
> EDIT:  I think I found the reason why only 41 tracks were being
> scanned/imported.  Track 42 is entitled Theme From "The Last Waltz".  As
> is the filename.  I have removed the double quotes from the filename,
> not the title tag, and am currently running another full scan.  (Running
> "Only rescan playlists" did not change anything.)  Update to follow.

Still no success. Full scan after removing the double quotes from the
filename resulted in now getting 42 of the 1201 tracks in the playlist.
Attached is a ZIP of the scanner log. Take a look at line 36808, which
may the problem:
[15-06-10 16:58:11.5918]
Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::scanPlaylistFileHandl e (1167) Playlist
item file:///D:/Exported%20Playlists/R%20&%20R%20HoF%20Inductees.pls
changed from pls to ssp content-type

It's saying that the playlist in question (R & R HoF Inductees.pls) has
been changed from pls to ssp.  What does this mean?  What is ssp?

Suggestions?

Thanks.

|Filename: Scanner Log.zip                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18258|