mherger wrote:
> Please give us some more information about your system, and upload that
>
> playlist. And don't edit your postings. I'm following the threads on the
>
> mailing list, which doesn't get those changes.

Sorry for the edits, Michael.

LMS lives on a Windows 7 box in the default directory C:\Program
Files\Squeezebox.  The playlists are located on the same machine in
D:\Exported Playlists.  All music tracks and artwork are located on a
NAS with the location being \\11-NAS\Music Files.  The problem playlist
is called R & R HoF Inductees.pls and is attached.  For the record, I
have at least two other playlists that have 2000-3000 tracks and am
having no problem with them.  Again, this same playlist works with no
issues on my SubSonic server.  In it's current state, Squeezebox brings
in the first 42 tracks.

Please let me know if there's any other information needed.

|Filename: R & R HoF Inductees.zip                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18260|