Anyone else receive a notice from SiriusXM as I have.  Got it today.
Thoughts about Logitech reacting with a compatible update.
---
Dear Valued Listener,

Our records show that you may be streaming music over a Logitech device.
We are improving the way we stream the SiriusXM Internet service which
requires a compatible internet enabled player. We suggest asking the
manufacturer of your device about what's needed to continue streaming
SiriusXM. It's important to take action soon because as of September 30
your streaming radio or receiver will not be able to play the enhanced
streaming service.

This has no effect on your account and the billing of your SiriusXM
Internet Radio subscription package. You can continue to listen to
SiriusXM over the internet by downloading our app on your smartphone,
tablet, PC, or current internet-connected sound system. This also has no
effect on listening to SiriusXM by satellite.

If you have any questions please call us at 1-888-601-6296 and reference
your device.

Thank you for being a loyal SiriusXM listener.