Yes, this info in this letter which I received also, is unfortunate. The
convenience of listening to Sirius Radio stations over my stereo SB
ecosystem is definitely going to suffer....unless LOGITECH can
accommodate this Sirius compatibility issue.
I'm listening to Sinatra as I work at the computer. Very convenient.
Yes, the line in work around will certainly be a very far second choice
to what we have now. I really think I'd have to cancel my Sirius
Subscription...which I would miss greatly.

Michael or a 3rd party innovator have many come through as we meet these
obstacles. I still think that LOGITECH made a big mistake by throwing
the Squeezeboxes under the bus. It's the BEST! could they possibly pick
it up again... Wishfull thinking but it won't happen.

Michael, do you have any response the future incompatibility of Sirius
with SBs???
Thank you.

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.7.3; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Rhapsody;Slacker;RadioTunes;Spotify (+Triode's Plugin)
Sirius.com;CalmRadio
Ipeng remote controller.